Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view documents from our website. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free. Click here
Pre-Approval Required. 24 hours advanced notification required to allow for site preparation. Material must be generated within Renfrew County. Click here for disposal fees.
Fill out the following form and e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 613-735-1837.
Lead Paint Coated Materials
Special Event Recycling
- Special Event Recycling Container Request Form (PDF file)
- Special Event Recycling Information Flyer (PDF file)
Hazardous Waste (Industrial, Commercial, Institutional – Small Quantity Waste Generator)
*The IC&I Generator must meet the criteria of small quantity exemption (SQE) as stated in the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change document: Registration Guidance Manual for Generators of Liquid Industrial and Hazardous Waste. The SQE limits for hazardous and characteristic waste is 5 kg/month (60 kg/year) and 25 kg/month (300 kg/year) for liquid industrial waste.
- Industrial, Commercial and Institutional (IC&I) Municipal Hazardous and Special Waste (MHSW) Agreement Form (PDF file)
- Industrial Commercial and Instituitional (IC&I) Municipal Hazardous and Special Waste (MHSW) Agreement Foam (WORD File)
- IC&I MHSW Labels (PDF Files)
PRE-APPROVAL is required. Do not bring material to OVWRC until have you have received approval notification.
*Please Note: Material brought to the OVWRC under this agreement must be generated within our partner municipalities of Petawawa, Pembroke, Laurentian Valley, or North Algona Wilberforce.